How to measure?
Measure across fullest part and across shoulder blades
Measure around natural waistline.
Measure at widest part.
4. INSIDE LEG
Measure from top inside leg at crotch to ankle bone.
5. TOTAL LENGTH
Measure from the highest point of the shoulder to the heel.
|Hoodies & Bottoms||XXXS||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
- Read the care label and washing instructions. Take your clothes to a specialist leather cleaner or a reputable dry cleaner.
- Organise your laundry. Group similar wash care garments and sort into whites, darks and colours.
- Turn your garment inside out before washing.
- Make sure you use the correct washing temperature. If unsure, always wash at a lower rather than higher temperature.
- Rinse until water runs clear after hand washing your clothes.
- Dry as stated on the wash instructions.
- Rinse swimwear after use.
- Take care when ironing, always follow the instructions on the care label. Always iron on the reverse of any prints.
- Don’t overload the washing machine.
- Do not leave garments with white and coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Do not soak any garments with metal fasteners.
- Don’t use too much detergent. Also, don’t use fabric detergents containing bleach.
- Don’t spin any wool, acetate, viscose or mix garments.
- Do not tumble dry garments unless stated on the care label.
- Do not wring swimwear.
- Do not iron trims or prints.