1) Can I exchange items?
If you wish to exchange an item, simply send it back to us as new in 14 days. If the price of the new item is higher than the original item you returned, you should pay the balance but please contact us prior to returning the item for exchange. Discounted items cannot be exchanged.
We suggest you make careful selections for clothing before you finalize your order. Please refer to the appropriate size chart information when ordering clothes. Or please contact us for size assistance.
2) What if my package is damaged or has a manufacturing defect?
All products are carefully wrapped with utmost care to ensure a safe delivery to their destination. In the rare event that you encounter goods damage, you may contact us for assistance.
3) What is your address for returns or exchanges?
UK and US returns will go to our UK (Enderby) and US (Richardson) return center, others will go to our US return center or our partner return center in China. Some EU countries returns can go to UK return center as well. Please be noticed this policy could be updated depend on political changes (for example, Brexit) or public emergencies (for example, covid 19).
Please contact us first by
for return instructions.
N.B. When you ship your goods back, please declare the package value as $20 or less. This will help remove any customs tax liabilities on our end when receiving your return items as well as help reducing any delays in processing your returns.
4) Who pays for shipping exchange or return items back to Zoom?
The Customer will be responsible for shipping their items back to us and the re-shipping fee.
If the returns caused by wrong/broken items shipped, Zoom will pay for the return shipping and the re-shipping fee.
If the returns caused by wrong shipping address given or unsuccessful delivery due to the absence, customer will pay for the shipping fee for resending.
5) Can I return the goods for a refund?
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
We allow ALL BUT THE FOLLOWING products to be returnable/refundable:
- Custom-made clothings.
- Discounted, sales and bargain selection items
- items purchased over 14 working days
- items damaged by improper cleaning method
* Please note: A 10% restocking fee, not to exceed $50, will be applied for all returns. Initial shipping (flat rate 10$ for all free shipping) and other fees incurred are non-refundable. The free postage only applies to buyers who keep the item. Returning postage is at customer's own cost, unless the item was faulty or sent wrong. Items not shipped within 7 days of receiving the pre-paid return label will not be processed for return.
6) How do I cancel an order?
An order can be cancelled at any time prior to the goods being shipped out. Upon shipment of the goods we will not be able to process your cancellation.
The custom made order can not be cancelled after the payment made..
7) How do I track my order?After placing an order we will notify within 3-4 business days either via e-mail or fax (please ensure that these details are included in your order request). You also can track the shipping status at your online account in Zoom. Please keep record of your order number for any future reference.